Munich Monday

1:30:00 AM Out And About Global 0 Comments


My good friend Susan, who is always up for an adventure, joined me in trying out the Burger House last week.  I had heard good things about this place and wanted to taste it for myself.  We ordered the lunch menu or Mittags menu which included a classic hamburger, french fries and drink for €7.99 and I have to say, it was good!  I especially liked that the bun was toasted so it didn't get soggy as the juices ran into bread.  

The menu is pretty straight forward and prices are reasonable.  The Burger House doesn't take lunch reservations and the restaurant is small, so you may have a tough time getting a table.  If you have a hankering for a good ol' American Hamburger I recommend the Burger House, I will be going back again!

The Details
AddressRablstr. 37 Entrance on Franziskanerstraße 81667 Munich
Hours: M-F 11:30am-3:30pm, 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sat noon-10:00pm, closed Sunday
Transportation: Rosenheimerplatz S1,2,3,4,6,7,8



0 comments: